Friday, May 25, 2012

Do the lapis dance



Source

Photo of Anna Pavlova

Peter Simon Photography


By Dennis Stock




Happy three-day memorial day almost summer weekend! This weekend in Boulder is the Creek Festival. I think I am the only person in Boulder who loves it as much as I do—that's because it is the weekend I moved here! My three-year anniversary. What a lovely weekend to celebrate.
There's a lot to celebrate. The sun is shining, weather is sweet; makes you want to move your dancin' feet...
Mini stay-cation starts now! Move to the groove of your heart :)

P.S. There were a lot more beautiful photographs that I wanted to share with you. Unfortunately tumblr and pinterest do not always (in fact, hardly ever) have sufficient data about the copyright behind images. We never post art without giving the artist credit. 

2 comments:

  1. Hello thank you for the lovely visit, I adore this post - I can totally feel your bohemian vibe!

    Hugs & kisses from South Florida,
    http://acasadava.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Vanessa! I'm glad I discovered your blog today!

    ReplyDelete